Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company LLP Registration Online in India. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.